Golden Ears Chapter, VCCC
May 29 to 31, 2020
Issue #1 - May Tour Newsletter
Thank you for being one of the first to register for our May Tour. We are excited to let you know that you will be part of a great tour around the Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows and Fort Langley area.
All of our evening events will be held at the beautiful Pitt Meadows Golf Course. There will be ample secure parking during our Meet & Greet, Saturday evening banquet and Sunday night awards banquet. However, the golf course is open for business on a busy May weekend, so we will not be able to start our tours from that location.
You will be guided to the starting points of the tours through outlines in your tour book.
· Friday registration will be held at the Golf Course
· Meet & Greet will also host the Individual and Team Valve Cover Races—more info on the Team Valve Cover Race to come later!
· Saturday evening will be a fun Trivia night and music for dancing!
· Sunday evening will celebrate the attendees and the beautiful vehicles which have been judged.
· We have secured blocks of rooms and set rates with the following hotels. Please call the local telephone numbers—these rates are not available on line.
PLEASE ASK FOR THE GOLDEN EARS VINTAGE CAR RATE.
· Best Western Plus—19267 Lougheed Hwy (Harris Rd & Lougheed) - 604 460-9859 $159 Standard Room—$169 Junior Suite.—30 rooms set aside
· Best Western—21650 Lougheed Hwy—Maple Ridge—604 467-1511 - $119.99—20 rooms set aside
· Econo Lodge—21735 Lougheed Hwy—Maple Ridge—604 463-5111—or email email@example.com—$129.00
· We are also providing a limited number of billet homes for the weekend. Please e-mail us for a list of available homes.
· Camping will be available too, please call or e-mail us for information.
Tour Registration form Please complete the attached form, and return it by email or regular mail. If you haven’t put down a deposit yet, please send in $50 with your form.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Canadian Graffiti Tour—May 29—31, 2020.
Registrar—Angela Holbrook—firstname.lastname@example.org—604 944 4800